➢ 7+ years of experience in Marketing and Sales – exceeded customer expectations with an emphasis on brand development and product sales through experiential marketing campaigns.
➢ Project Developer – made strategic marketing decisions and led key initiatives connecting customers with brands.
➢ Innovator – used analytical skills to identify market opportunities and develop new business projects.
➢ Highly developed Interpersonal Skills – able to clearly communicate and present new ideas, plans and concepts on a work team. Confident, organized, goal-oriented and highly adaptable. ➢ Languages- English (fluent), Spanish (native) and French (basic)
➢ Passionate of travel experiences.
-Thesis Recognition for Academic Excellence
Mosaic, Bond Brand Loyalty, Radar 360, UP Fundraising + more. Toronto, ON, Canada
• Persuading and activating potential customers through the promotion of successful brand activities with Google, Ford, Gray Goose Vodka, Hydro One, Olay and other well-known brands.
• Awarded “Certificate of Excellence” in fundraising for outstanding efforts in signing the highest number of donors for the Canadian Red Cross at UP fundraising.
• Honed interpersonal skills building relationships between brands and customers at multiple locations around Toronto.
• Developed five successful annual integrated marketing plans, increasing brand awareness and product sales by 15%.
• Coordinated the first digital activity at Colsubsidio Supermarkets, achieving 120% compliance with proposed goals.
• Analyzed and implemented the media plan for the new brand image launch, acknowledged by an EAFIT Gold Award for an effective creative campaign.
• Collaborated extensively and effectively with the sales team and operations department, and developed strong relations with the creative, media, digital and experiential agencies.
• Created two new sales channels aimed at Colsubsidio employees, which successfully remain at the company
• Organized logistics for three international business events in the Telecommunication industry, accommodating up to 1,500 people and providing space for tradeshow, conference and workshops.
• Developed long-term agreements with government commerce entities and travel industry leaders to participate in and sponsor tradeshows.
• Led sales of stands and sponsorships to new and potential customers, adding clients such as Discovery Channel and Turner International to the portfolio of new international accounts.