• Created great moments and caught audience’s attention by creating unique and creative presentations.
• Improved sales by providing remarkable customer service and advising clients of the company’s products.
• Assisted in training my classmates on the tourism booking apps, such as Sabre and Amadeus.
• Created an Excel tool that improved the store’s accounting management and the store’s input and output tracking.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Sales and Promotions:
• TICO Certification T766973-1.
• Amadeus Certification Examination with Distinction and experienced in Sabre.
• Formidable computers skills; able to learn new technologies quickly.
• Experienced using POS systems and performing cash, credit and debit transactions.
• Complete and remarkable knowledge of every product in places where I have been working.
• Supported customer undecided with store’s products and answer inquiries from customers.
• Fast learner of products and customer’s needs.
• Proficiency in Spanish and English.
• Experience in customer care and strong sales background.
• Exceled in multicultural environment; proactive nature and able to accept feedback and act on it.
• Proven ability to work in fast-paced and multitasking environments both in team and independently.
• Strong ability to problem solve, deadline driven and ability to prioritize with constantly changing demands
• Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Travel Agent (Placement) – Travelpoint Enterprises Inc. May to July 2017
• Research all inclusive package information and pricing.
• Contact suppliers to clarify the flight details such as meals, seats, etcetera.
• Computing/IT support
Server – Mucho Burrito Mexican Fresh Food, First Canadian Place 2015
• Help elaborate daily’s “mise en place,” and attend to customers.
• Closing duties and lock the main doors.
Bartender/Bar-back – The Burlington Arms, London, UK 2014
• Prepare and serve drinks and beverages to patrons and take food orders.
• Clean and sanitize bar and equipment and replenish supplies; maintain glassware, ice and beer barrels.
Seneca College – Tourism Management 2017
Radical Bartender School – Bartender Certificate 2014 – Spain
University of Salamanca – Criminology 2006 – Spain