We are looking for an Entry level Sales Support to join our team. Engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do!
· Advise, inspire and convert travel enquiries from our North American and global client base
· Research global destinations and modes of transportation
· Coordinate and secure travel arrangements including cruise, hotel accommodation, flights, transfers, day tours, travel insurance and shore excursion
· Assist Senior Travel Designers with trip deposits and final balance payments
· Create and monitor reminders for all client interaction including pre-departure, welcome home, payments and documentation
· Create and maintain client profiles
What We Look For:
· 1-2 years of Travel industry experience
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Proficiency with email and web-based programs
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
What We Offer:
· Commitment to your personal and professional development
· Huge potential for growth across various departments
· Great benefits
· Work and life balance
If you would like to be a part of our award-winning team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Tully Luxury Travel. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted further. No recruitment agencies please.
If you are an independent travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to run your business more profitably...Apply For This Job