The Customer Care Associate will be contacting passengers and/or account holders to discuss schedule changes initiated by airlines.
The candidate must be:
– Independent, fast learner, who can also work within a team
– Customer service oriented
– Accepts constructive feedback
– Positive attitude
– Ability to multi-task
– Have excellent communication skills
Required Skills and Qualifications:
– Minimum 2 years working in the Travel & Tourism Industry
– Call Centre experience will be an asset
– Corporate Travel experience will be an asset.
– Knowledge of native SABRE & AMADEUS will be an asset.
– An in person evaluation will be completed during the interview.
– MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
– Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
This is a full time position which involves shift work.
We are open for 24 hours a day, every day of the year including weekends, and statutory holidays.
Priority will be given to those who are bilingual (French/English) – although it is not required for this posting.
Apply today. Submit your resume to email@example.com.