Splendid Canada Travel provides inbound and outbound travel service. We are specialized in creating customized luxury tours for organized groups to inspiring destinations. We focus on customer service and pride ourselves in finding our clients good value for their spending. Our growth in volume and revenue has created a new opportunity for a Travel Clerk Supervisor. Reporting to the Manager and Business Partner, this position is the central point of contact for all travel and tourism activities for Splendid Canada Travel including central point of contact for 3rd party providers. Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments. The Supervisor needs to ensure all travel and tour package planning is compliant with Splendid Canada Travel policies and is carried out in a manner that is cost effective while maximizing efficiency.
· Responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and to ascertain how the company can best meet those requirements
· Working efficiently with the sales team, the travel clerk supervisor will be able to build client relationship by acting as the interface between the customer service teams and sales teams within the company
· Reviews and recommends appropriate travel information and recommend suitable travel packages based on clients’ needs.
· Promote travel destinations and tour packages
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of other staff
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Responsible to maintain current travel product knowledge
· Diploma in Business, Tourism or related disciplines.
· A minimum of 2 year’s work experience in sales or customer service field
· Experience in supervising 1 to 2 people
· Excellent communication skill
· Excellent supplier management skills including the ability to develop and manage supplier relationships
· Strong organizational and customer service skills and effective interpersonal skills
· Must be work independently as well as within the team-oriented environment to provide guidance to less experienced team members
· Must be computer savvy and have strong background in MS-Office products
· TICO Supervisor certified required
Permanent, Full-Time, Overtime and Weekend. 35 hours per week, with vacation pay of 10 days or 4%. Other Perks include paid travel (airfare and accommodation).
$23.00 per hour; $41,860 annually
We welcome applications from all interested parties. Applicant must include an introductory letter and send the resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.