We’re looking for a Retail Store Manager.
Every day is a good day to be a CAA Member. And every day is a great day to help our Members experience what makes CAA so exceptional. As a Store Manager for our retail location, you share our passion to deliver excellence. You love leading and managing people and processes to drive remarkable results and you revel in hiring and retaining talented people who are just as passionate about CAA as you are.
Looking to bring your drive for excellence to a retail environment that values career growth and ongoing professional development? We’d love to talk to you.
• 5-7 year of retail management experience with proven ability to increase yearly sales
• Excellent leadership, coaching and motivational abilities
• Excellent decision-making skills
• TICO certified, or working towards completion
• Post-secondary education in Travel and Tourism field is a strong asset
Find out more at caasco.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
® CAA trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association. (1935-04/18)
If you are an independent travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to run your business more profitably...Apply For This Job