As a Destination Wedding travel specialist at Liz Moore Destination Weddings, you will have the rare opportunity to not only work from home but live and breathe travel. We have been in business for 15 years with a team of highly knowledgeable wedding travel specialists and looking for another person to join our incredible team. If you want to work flexible hours, assist couples with achieving their dream weddings, and take advantage of amazing travel perks, you will love being an independent travel consultant for Liz Moore!
Location: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba
You will be:
· Using your travel passion to consult with Canadian and US destination wedding couples
· Assist with finding the perfect resort for their destination wedding.
· Booking the flights and group room blocks for couples and their guests.
· Providing exceptional customer service over the phone and through emails.
· Advising couples and their guests with travel regulations, visas and local customs.
· Replying and following up lead’s provided to you in a timely and efficient manner.
All about you:
· You have knowledge and experience with travel bookings.
· Highly motivated self-starter who craves autonomy.
· Eager to learn about new resorts and wedding information.
· Experience with both Canadian and U.S. Travel suppliers.
· Have a minimum of two years of selling travel to Mexico and the Caribbean.
· Experience with booking group weddings and/or group travel.
· Advanced computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new booking systems.
· You’re highly organized and a quick learner.
· You have exceptional attention to detail.
About your benefits:
· You will work solely on commission, at highly sought after rates.
· Work from home with flexible hours on weekdays and possible weekends.
· Exceptional travel benefits including free resort stays + bonus commission.
· Surrounded by experienced long term agents to help and guide you.
If you feel this position may be the perfect fit for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Tagged as: destination wedding travel agent, weddings, travel agent, agent
If you are an independent travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to run your business more profitably...Apply For This Job
Senior Program Manager, Travel Services (Bilingual) Summary The Senior Program Manager, Travel Services is primarily responsible for creation, negotiation, bookings,...Apply For This Job