VoX International Inc. offers effective sales, marketing and public relations solutions to companies in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
We are currently looking for a:
Director Marketing – Canada
German National Tourist Office
The German National Tourist Office (GNTO), represented in Canada by VoX International Inc. is the central sales, marketing and public relations organization for Germany as a tourist destination.
Responsibilities of the Director Canada
• Development of marketing plan for the Canadian market and meeting of set targets
• Management of marketing and administration budget
• Market observation, recognition of trends and integration of activities
• Official contact for German and Canadian partners of the GNTO
• Extensive media and public relations activities including planning and organization of press trips, press conferences and media events; escorting of group press trips
• Development of digital and social marketing campaigns
• Foster relationships with key accounts in the German community as well as with travel trade partners.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of the Canadian travel industry and travel media
• In-depth knowledge and experience with online and social media platforms
• Thorough knowledge of Germany as a tourist destination and enthusiasm about Germany
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (French desired)
• Well developed planning, organizational, negotiating and decision-making skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
• Degree in marketing/tourism is required and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience
Please forward your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.